Coogee Beach Backpackers
Its all about location, price, service, facilities & events.
Location is the name of the game. We are on the beach, with awesome views from most rooms, reception area, kitchen, dining room and TV room. Just 15 minutes to/from the City, 20 minutes from the Domestic & International airports, seconds to public transport. We are located in the heart of Coogee Beach surrounded by all major services & some of Sydney’s best bars, restaurants & clubs.
Coogee Beach backpackers is located at 186 Arden Street, above McDonald’s close to all the banks, post office and best cafes & bars are located. Coogee Beach Backpackers is the only purpose built backpacker’s hostel in Coogee Beach.
It’s all about value for money at Surfside Bondi Beach. Our prices include
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE! lockers
- FREE! tea, coffee & cereal breakfast every day 8am to 10am,
- FREE use of surfboards, (we have wet suits for $2 per day)
- FREE body boards, FREE body surfing paddles
- FREE snorkeling gear, soccer, rugby, cricket, volleyball equipment
We also have
- FREE employment pack & a FREE travel planner. This can be emailed to you before you arrive.
- FREE travel planning
- FREE Coogee Beach & City maps to explore Sydney.
We also have available for purchase
- OPAL cards
- Electrical adaptors
- Sewing kits
- Food bags
Surfside offers “Additional Services” which can be requested on the booking form with your accommodation.
- Airport Shuttle to & from the Domestic & International airports ($19.99-$24.00)
- A Tax File Number so you can work in Australia ($8.00)
- Mail Hold/Forward ($5.00)
- Clean & secure bedrooms
- Clean modern bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- TV Room with Foxtel, Fox Sports, Fox movies etc
- Secure valuable & laptop lock up
- Awesome balconies over looking beach
Coogee Beach is a paradise, a beach suburb of Sydney & a place of relaxation during the day & a place to party at night, famous with locals too. Throughout the year you can sit on the beach or cliffs & watch life go by or party in our famous bars and clubs. We have heaps of famous events here including Sydney Festival & Flicker Fest in January, Australia Day on January 26th, Mardi Gras in March, Anzac day in April, City to Surf Fun Run in August, Festival of the Winds in September, Sculptures by the Sea in October, Miss Coogee in November & Christmas & New Year in December.
Coogee Beach Backpackers Atmosphere & Vibe
You notice Surfside’s vibe as soon as you walk in the door. It is a very social place, with a large dining & social area where you can enjoy yourself, meet new friends, hang out & settle in for beach life.
Coogee Beach Backpackers Swimming Pool
Our swimming pool is called the Tasman Sea or if you like the Pacific Ocean, it’s not heated but it’s never that cold and it stretches all the way to the Americas. There’s heaps of fun to be had in it, night or day, clothed or naked!!