Backpacker Accommodation Sydney – Bondi Beach
Its all about location, price, service, facilities & events.
Location is definitely the name of the game here. 50 meters from the beach, 15 minutes to/from the City, 20 minutes from the Domestic & International airports, and only seconds to 24/7 public transport. We are located in the heart of Bondi Beach surrounded by all the major services & some of Sydney’s best bars, restaurants & clubs.
Surfside Bondi Beach is located at 35a Hall Street, opposite the Post Office & Westpac Bank. Hall Street is also where all the banks, post office and best cafes & bars are located. Surfside Bondi Beach is the only purpose built backpacker’s hostel in Bondi Beach.
It’s all about value for money at Surfside Bondi Beach. Our prices include
- FREE! Wi-Fi,
- FREE! lockers
- FREE tea, coffee & cereal breakfast every day 7am to 10am,
- FREE use of surfboards (we have wet suits for $2 per day)
- FREE body boards, FREE body surfing paddles
- FREE table tennis, FREE roller blades
- FREE snorkelling gear, soccer, rugby, cricket, volleyball equipment
We also have
- FREE employment pack & a FREE travel planner (this can be emailed to you before you arrive).
- FREE travel planning
- FREE Bondi Beach & City maps to explore Sydney.
We also have available for purchase
- OPAL cards
- Electrical adaptors
- Sewing kits
- Food bags
Surfside Bondi Beach offers “Additional Services” which can be selected on the online booking form with your accommodation. These include
- Airport Shuttle to & from the Domestic & International airports ($19.99-$24.00)
- A Tax File Number so you can work in Australia ($8.00)
- Mail Hold/Forward ($5.00)
- Clean & secure bedrooms
- Clean modern bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- TV Room with air con, Foxtel, Fox Sports, Fox movies etc
- Secure valuable & laptop lock up
Bondi Beach is a surfing paradise, a beach suburb of Sydney, a place of relaxation during the day & a place to party at night. Throughout the year you can sit on the beach or cliffs & watch life go by, or party in our famous bars and clubs. We have heaps of famous events here including the Sydney Festival * Flicker Fest in January, Australia Day on January 26th, Mardi Gras in March, Anzac day in April, City to Surf Fun Run in August, Festival of the Winds in September, Sculptures by the Sea in October, Miss Bondi in November & Christmas & New Year in December.
Surfside Bondi Beach Atmosphere & Vibe
You’ll notice Surfside’s vibe as soon as you walk in the door. It is a very social place, with a large dining & social area where you can enjoy yourself, meet new friends, hang out & settle in for beach life.
Surfside Bondi Beach Swimming Pool
Our swimming pool is called the Tasman Sea or if you like the Pacific Ocean, it’s not heated but it’s never that cold and it stretches all the way to the Americas. There’s heaps of fun to be had in it, night or day, clothed or naked!!